Strategies for Victory
Our enemy, the devil, wants to discourage us by making us doubt God’s Word. We have to realize that our enemy has already been defeated by Jesus and has no real power over us. However, we need to be aware and use some strategies against his schemes.
Our Defeated Enemy
What does the devil try to do?
Why should we be confident that the devil cannot hurt us?
Standing Your Ground
From the following verses, what can we do to stand our ground against the devil?
What was Jesus’ strategy for fighting the enemy’s temptation?
Fighting the Good Fight
What advice did Paul have for Timothy about fighting?
Why should we feel confident of victory?
What kind of discipline and training will help you in your fight against Satan?
Ask a Friend
- Can you share a story of fighting against Satan?
- Can you share a story of standing your ground?
- Do you have any other questions about the devil?
- What is one area in which you are having to stand your ground now? How will you do it?
- What is one thing that you have to fight the enemy in now? How will you do it?
Thank You Jesus that You give me victories in my life. I stand my ground in this area of my life: __________. And I come against the devil in this area: __________ and I know that I can overcome by the power of Jesus’ name, Amen.