Conversation With God
Prayer is a conversation with God. Just as communication is essential for any relationship, it is also necessary for our relationship with God. He would like us to be in conversation with Him all the time.
How Did Jesus Pray? (The Lord’s Prayer)
How should we pray?
How should we NOT pray?
What should we pray for? Write down the verses that go with each the following phrases:
- To honor God
- For God’s kingdom and others
- For yourself
- Forgiveness (Clean Heart)
How can we make our prayer effective?
Turn Your Thoughts Into Prayer
A Lifestyle of Prayer
How do we turn our thoughts into prayer?
How often should we pray?
When should we pray?
Ask a Friend
- When and where do you pray? What do you pray about?
- What other questions do you have about prayer?
- What would be a good time and place for you to pray?
- Do you receive answers to your prayers?
- Think of one thing to thank and praise God for (e.g. for saving me).
- Think of one other person to pray for (e.g. a family member or friend).
- Think of one thing to ask in prayer (e.g. an exam coming up).
Jesus, thank you for listening to my prayers. I give my prayers to you, and believe you have the power to answer my prayers.