Tanggapin ang Katotohanan
Mahal tayo ng Diyos at gusto Niya tayong maging malaya sa ating mga kasalanan, sa kamatayan, at sa lahat ng kasinungalingan na nagbibigay lang ng sakit sa ating kalooban. Sa pamamagitan ng ating pag-aaral ng katotohanan ng Salita ng Diyos at pag-sasabuhay nito, tayo ay makararanas ng kalayaan na maibabahagi natin sa iba.
Nais ng Diyos na Tayo ay Maging Malaya
(31) To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples.
(32) Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
Sa paanong paraan nababago ng turo ni Jesus ang ating buhay?
(3) This is good, and pleases God our Savior,
(4) who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.
(5) For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus,
(6) who gave himself as a ransom for all people. This has now been witnessed to at the proper time.
Para kanino ang katotohanan at kalayaan ng Diyos?
Saan tayo naging malaya?
Basahin ang mga sumusunod na verse at sagutan: Saan natin kinakailangan ang kalayaan?
(38) “Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you.
(39) Through him everyone who believes is set free from every sin, a justification you were not able to obtain under the law of Moses.
(14) For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
(15) What then? Shall we sin because we are not under the law but under grace? By no means!
(16) Don’t you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?
(17) But thanks be to God that, though you used to be slaves to sin, you have come to obey from your heart the pattern of teaching that has now claimed your allegiance.
(18) You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.
(19) I am using an example from everyday life because of your human limitations. Just as you used to offer yourselves as slaves to impurity and to ever-increasing wickedness, so now offer yourselves as slaves to righteousness leading to holiness.
(20) When you were slaves to sin, you were free from the control of righteousness.
(21) What benefit did you reap at that time from the things you are now ashamed of? Those things result in death!
(22) But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life.
(23) For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
(14) But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away.
(15) For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance—now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant.
(20) Since you died with Christ to the elemental spiritual forces of this world, why, as though you still belonged to the world, do you submit to its rules:
(21) “Do not handle! Do not taste! Do not touch!”?
(22) These rules, which have to do with things that are all destined to perish with use, are based on merely human commands and teachings.
(23) Such regulations indeed have an appearance of wisdom, with their self-imposed worship, their false humility and their harsh treatment of the body, but they lack any value in restraining sensual indulgence.
Hanapin ang Katotohanan
Jeremiah 29:12-14 (NIV)
(12) Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
(13) You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
(14) I will be found by you,” declares the Lord , “and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the Lord , “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.”
Matthew 7:7-8 (NIV)
(7) “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
(8) For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
Hanapin ang Diyos ng buong puso.
(13) But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.
Hanapin ang Espiritu ng Diyos na gumagabay sa atin sa katotohanan.
(12) For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
Hanapin ang katotohanan sa Salita ng Diyos.
Alamin ang katotohanan
Paano natin malalaman ang katotohanan?
Basahin ang mga sumusunod na talata at sagutan:
(45) I will walk about in freedom, for I have sought out your precepts.
(6) Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
(16) But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.
(17) Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
(18) And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.
Ask a Friend
Maaari ka bang magbahagi ng iyong mga karanasan simula nang naranasan mo ang kalayaan na nagmula sa Panginoon?
Paano mo nahanap ang kalayaan? Saan ka pinalaya ng Diyos?
Saang parte pa ng iyong buhay ang nais mong maging malaya?
Paano kaya tayo magiging malaya araw-araw?
Paano natin matutulungan ang iba para mahanap nila ang kalayaan?
Lord Jesus, maraming salamat dahil pinalaya mo ako sa aking mga kasalanan, sa kamatayan, at sa mga kasinungalingan ng kaaway. Tinatanggap ko ang Iyong katotohanan na magpapalaya sa akin. Patuloy Mo po akong turuan sa pamamagitan ng iyong mga Salita.
“Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”