(33) But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
Malinaw ang kasulatan, na kapag inuna natin ang kaharian ng Diyos higit sa lahat at mamuhay tayo ng tama, ibibigay ng Diyos ang lahat ng ating kailangan. Ito ay nangangahulugan na sumasa-atin at dumadaloy sa atin ang kaharian ng Diyos. Maaari pa rin natin i-appreciate ang ating kultura dito sa mundo, pero dapat nating bigyan ng priority ang kaharian ng Diyos.
Sinu-sino Ang Makakapasok Sa Kaharian Ng Diyos?
Basahin ang mga sumusunod na kasulatan at isulat kung sino ang makakapasok sa Kaharian ng Diyos at bakit.
(15) People were also bringing babies to Jesus for him to place his hands on them. When the disciples saw this, they rebuked them.
(16) But Jesus called the children to him and said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.
(17) Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.”
(9) Heal the sick who are there and tell them, ‘The kingdom of God has come near to you.’
(23) Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God!”
(24) The disciples were amazed at his words. But Jesus said again, “Children, how hard it is to enter the kingdom of God!
(25) It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”
(26) The disciples were even more amazed, and said to each other, “Who then can be saved?”
(27) Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.”
Ano Ang Katulad Ng Kaharian Ng Diyos?
Saan kinumpara ang kaharian ng Diyos at bakit sa tingin mo ginawa ni Jesus ang ganitong comparison?
(18) Then Jesus asked, “What is the kingdom of God like? What shall I compare it to?
(19) It is like a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his garden. It grew and became a tree, and the birds perched in its branches.”
(20) Again he asked, “What shall I compare the kingdom of God to?
(21) It is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into about sixty pounds of flour until it worked all through the dough.”
Tungkol Saan Ang Kaharian Ng Diyos?
Ilarawan kung tungkol saan ito.
(20) Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed,
(21) nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.”
(17) For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit,
(20) For the kingdom of God is not a matter of talk but of power.
(10) nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
Paano Tayo Makakapasok Sa Kaharian Ng Diyos?
(15) “The time has come,” he said. “The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news!”
(17) He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near.
(18) For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.
(19) Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household,
Ano ang mga benefits ng pamumuhay sa kaharian ng Diyos?
Kung hindi ka pa namumuhay sa kaharian ng Diyos, nais mo bang maging parte nito?
Anu-anong mga pagsubok ang pinagdadaanan mo ngayon sa iyong buhay?
Anong katotohanan mula sa salita ng Diyos ang maaari mong magamit sa iyong sitwasyon?
Lord, salamat at maaari akong maging parte ng iyong kaharian. Hiling ko na higit pang dumating at lumawak ito sa aking buhay at sa mundo, tulad ng sa langit.
“Seek the kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need”