Inuuna ang Iba
Sa pamamagitan ng Bible, tinuturuan tayo ng Diyos kung paano magkaroon ng magandang relasyon sa iba. Syempre, hindi ito tungkol sa pagbabago natin ng ibang tao kundi tungkol sa pagbago natin sa ating sarili para maging mas mabuting miyembro tayo ng pamilya, kaibigan o kasama sa buhay. Dapat nating matutunang isipin ang iba bilang mas mahalaga kaysa sa ating sarili.
Prinsipyo ng Magandang Relasyon
(31) Do to others as you would have them do to you.
Paano dapat tayo makitungo sa ibang tao?
(3) Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves,
(4) not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.
Paano makakatulong sa iyo ang mga Bible verses na ito upang magkaroon ng magandang relasyon?
Pagiging Mahusay na Miyembro ng Pamilya
Ipinangako ng Diyos ang pinagpalang buhay para sa mga taong iginagalang ang kanilang mga magulang (Ephesians 6:1-3)
(1) Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.
(2) “Honor your father and mother”—which is the first commandment with a promise—
(3) “so that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.”
(22) Listen to your father, who gave you life, and do not despise your mother when she is old.
(23) Buy the truth and do not sell it— wisdom, instruction and insight as well.
(24) The father of a righteous child has great joy; a man who fathers a wise son rejoices in him.
(25) May your father and mother rejoice; may she who gave you birth be joyful!
Ano ang pwede nating gawin para mapasaya natin ang ating mga magulang?
Pagiging Isang Mabuting Kaibigan
Ano ang ating matututunan mula sa Proverbs tungkol sa pagiging mabuting kaibigan?
(28) A perverse person stirs up conflict, and a gossip separates close friends.
(9) Whoever would foster love covers over an offense, but whoever repeats the matter separates close friends.
(17) A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.
(24) One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.
(9) Perfume and incense bring joy to the heart, and the pleasantness of a friend springs from their heartfelt advice.
(17) As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.
(33) Do not be misled: “Bad company corrupts good character.”
Ano ang ating matututunan mula sa verse na ito tungkol sa pagpili ng mga kaibigan, at tungkol sa pagiging isang mabuting kaibigan?
Pagiging Isang Mabuting Kasama sa Buhay (Life Partner)
(21) Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.
(22) Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord.
(23) For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.
(24) Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.
(25) Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
(26) to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,
(27) and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.
(28) In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.
(29) After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church—
(30) for we are members of his body.
(31) “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.”
(32) This is a profound mystery—but I am talking about Christ and the church.
(33) However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.
What kind of characteristics do we need to be a great husband or wife?
(1) Do not rebuke an older man harshly, but exhort him as if he were your father. Treat younger men as brothers,
(2) older women as mothers, and younger women as sisters, with absolute purity.
Anong katangian ang kailangan natin para maging isang mabuting asawa?
Ask a Friend
Maari ka bang mag-share ng kwento tungkol sa ginawa mo upang maayos ang relasyon sa pamilya?
Mayroon ka bang kuwento na nagawa mong mapabuti ang inyong pagkakaibigan?
Mayroon ka bang ibang katanungan tungkol sa relasyon?
Ano pa ang puwede mong gawin para mas mapabuti pa ang relasyon na mayroon ka?
Ano ang puwede mo gawin ngayong linggo para maging mabuting kaibigan?
Paano tayo magkakaroon ng mga bagong kaibigan?
Ano ang pwede mong gawin para ihanda ang sarili sa pagiging isang mabuting asawa?
Homework: Subukan ang ilan sa mga bagay mula sa life application at i-report ang mga ito sa grupo sa susunod na linggo.
Panginoon, Dear God, salamat at gusto mong magkaroon ako ng mabuting relasyon at ipinakita mo sa papamagitan ng Bible kung paano makukuha ito. Ibinibigay ko sa Iyo ang lahat ng aking mga relasyon.
“Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.”