Ating Karamay at Tagapagpalakas
Bago bumalik si Jesus sa langit, sinabi Niya sa kanyang mga disciples na darating ang Holy Spirit upang tulungan at bigyan sila ng kapangyarihan. Ang Holy Spirit ay Diyos, katulad ng Ama at Anak , si Jesus, ay Diyos. Maaari tayong makipag-ugnayan personally sa Holy Spirit. Tinutulungan ka niya para maunawaan mo ang Diyos.
TTinutulungan Tayo ng Holy Spirit
Paano tayo tinutulungan ng Holy Spirit?
(26) But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.
(8) When he comes, he will prove the world to be in the wrong about sin and righteousness and judgment:
(13) But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.
Binibigyan tayo ng Buhay ng Holy Spirit
Sa paanong paraan binabago ng Holy Spirit ang ating buhay?
(5) Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.
(6) Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.
(7) You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’
(8) The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”
(2) because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death.
(22) But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
(23) gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
(24) Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
(25) Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit.
Binibigyan Tayo ng Kapangyarihan ng Holy Spirit
Sa paanong paraan tayo binibigyan ng kapangyarihan ng Holy Spirit?
(11) “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.
(4) All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.
(4) There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them.
(5) There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord.
(6) There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work.
(7) Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good.
(8) To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit,
(9) to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit,
(10) to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues, and to still another the interpretation of tongues.
(11) All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he distributes them to each one, just as he determines.
(8) But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
For what purpose does the Holy Spirit empower us?
Nasa Atin ang Holy Spirit
Ipinangako ni Jesus na mananahan sa atin ang Holy Spirit (John 14:17).
(17) the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.
Ang ating katawan ay templo ng Banal na Espiritu (1 Corinthians 6:19), at sa ganitong pamamaraan ipinapakita ng Diyos na tayo ay sa Kanya at Siya ay nasa atin. (2 Corinthians 1:22)
(19) Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;
(22) set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.
Ask a Friend
Paano ka tinulungan at binigyan ng kapangyarihan ng Holy Spirit?
Meron ka pa bang ibang katanungan tungkol sa Holy Spirit?
Paano ka pwedeng matulungan ng Holy Spirit sa iyong buhay?
Basahin ang sinabi ni Jesus sa kanyang mga disciples sa John 20:22.
(22) And with that he breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit.
Paano natin magagawang bukas ang ating puso at isipan sa Holy Spirit?
Holy Spirit, salamat at nananahan ka sa akin, na kino-comfort mo ako at ginagabayan sa katotohanan. Punuin mo ako ng Iyong kapangyarihan.
“But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”