Si Jesus ang Ating Matibay Na Pundasyon
Ang paggawa ng disciples ay tungkol sa pagtulong sa mga tao na lumapit at magkaroon ng relationship kay Jesus. Si Jesus ang mabuting pastol at gusto nya na makilala ng kanyang disciples ang kanyang boses at sundin ito. Pinili nya tayo, hindi lamang para sabihin sa iba ang tungkol sa Kanya, kundi para i-empower tayo para tulungan ang mga disciples nya na magkaroon ng matibay na pundasyon na makakatulong sa kanila sa kanilang paglago at mas lalong mapalapit kay Jesus.
Tinawag Para Mag-disciple
(19) Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
(20) and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Anong mission ang binigay ni Jesus satin?
Kilala ng Disciples are Boses ng Pastol
(4) When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice.John 10:14 (NIV)
(14) “I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me—
Bakit importante na malaman ng mga tao ang boses ng Diyos?
(4) For when one says, “I follow Paul,” and another, “I follow Apollos,” are you not mere human beings?
(5) What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task.
(6) I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God has been making it grow.
(7) So neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow.
Ano ang pwede nating matutunan mula sa mga scriptures na ito tungkol sa tungkuling ginagampanan ng Diyos?
Ano ang sinasabi nitong mga scriptures na ito tungkol sa ating tungkulin?
(8) The one who plants and the one who waters have one purpose, and they will each be rewarded according to their own labor.
(9) For we are co-workers in God’s service; you are God’s field, God’s building.
(10) By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as a wise builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should build with care.
(11) For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.
(19) My dear children, for whom I am again in the pains of childbirth until Christ is formed in you,
(17) For this reason I have sent to you Timothy, my son whom I love, who is faithful in the Lord. He will remind you of my way of life in Christ Jesus, which agrees with what I teach everywhere in every church.
(2) And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable people who will also be qualified to teach others.
(16) All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,
(17) so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
Bakit Importante sa mga Disciples na Mag-disciple ng Iba?
(37) Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few.
(38) Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.”
Sino ang nagpakilala sa iyo kay Jesus? Paano nila ito ginawa?
Paano ka nila tinulungang lumago?
Ano ang maliliit na hakbang na pwede mong gawin para mapakilala si Jesus sa iyong mga kaibigan?
Paano mo matutulungan ang iba na lumago?
Jesus, tulungan mo akong sabihan ang iba tungkol sa aking bagong buhay sa iyo. Turuan mo ako kung paano tulungan ang mga taong uhaw na lumago.
“Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”