Paglalaan ng Ating Buhay Para sa Diyos
Ang pagiging consecrated ay nangangahulugang “maging banal”, “ibukod” o “pinili” para sa espesyal na layunin. Wala nang mas makabuluhan pa kaysa sa buhay na laan para sa Diyos. Nabibigyan tayo ng purpose at nagkakaroon ng kahulugan ang ating buhay kapag sa araw-araw ay inuuna natin ang Diyos at isinasapuso natin ang kayang plano.
Gawing Number One ang Diyos
Binukod at Pinili
Paano tayo binukod at pinili?
(18) to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’
(20) In a large house there are articles not only of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay; some are for special purposes and some for common use.
(21) Those who cleanse themselves from the latter will be instruments for special purposes, made holy, useful to the Master and prepared to do any good work.
(22) Flee the evil desires of youth and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
Bakit ayaw ng Diyos na may diyos-diyosan sa ating buhay?
(3) “You shall have no other gods before me.
(4) “You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
(5) You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,
(6) but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.
Ano ang pangako sa mga taong sa Diyos lamang sumasamba?
(6) And he said to him, “I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to.
(7) If you worship me, it will all be yours.”
(8) Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.’ ”
Paano hinarap ni Jesus ang tukso?
Sa mga sumusunod na verses, anu-ano ang mga halimbawa ng diyos-diyosan na inuuna natin bago ang Diyos?
(16) Just then a man came up to Jesus and asked, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?”
(17) “Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”
(18) “Which ones?” he inquired. Jesus replied, “ ‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony,
(19) honor your father and mother,’ and ‘love your neighbor as yourself.’ ”
(20) “All these I have kept,” the young man said. “What do I still lack?”
(21) Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”
(22) When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth.
Paano maaaring maging diyos-diyosan ang pera o kayamanan?
(17) Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment.
Ano ang dapat nating maging pananaw tungkol sa pera at kayamanan?
(40) But Martha was distracted by all the preparations that had to be made. She came to him and asked, “Lord, don’t you care that my sister has left me to do the work by myself? Tell her to help me!”
(41) “Martha, Martha,” the Lord answered, “you are worried and upset about many things,
(42) but few things are needed—or indeed only one. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her.”
Ano daw ang mas importante?
(25) Large crowds were traveling with Jesus, and turning to them he said:
(26) “If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple.
Maaari bang maging diyos-diyosan ang pamilya?
(29) And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life.
Kaya bang ibalik ng Diyos sa atin ang ating pamilya kapag inuna natin Siya?
Sa anong paraan ka hinamon ng Diyos na unahin Siya?
Ano ang kailangan mong gawin upang mailaan mo ang iyong sarili sa Diyos?
Lord, tulungan mo akong unahin ka sa buhay ko. Naiintindihan ko na ito ang paraan upang mailaan ko ang buhay ko sa Iyo. Gusto kong alisin ang lahat ng mga diyos-diyosan at distractions na naglalayo sa akin mula sa Iyo, at tuparin ang mga plano mo para sa akin.
Jesus replied, ‘you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment.’