Madalas tayo maka-experience nang mga challenging situations. Ang sabi sa John 10:10, “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” Ang nabanggit na magnanakaw dito ay ang devil. Pero hindi natin kailangan mag-patalo! Dahil ang sabi sa kasunod na verse, “Naparito ako upang ang mga tupa ay magkaroon ng buhay, ng isang buhay na masagana at ganap.” Si Jesus ang nag-sasalita dito. Kapag nag-focus tayo kay Jesus, magkakaron tayo nang mabuting attitude, mas magiging matibay tayo, at tayo’y lalagong malakas.
(10) The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
Tayo ay Nasa Laban – Pero Hindi Laban sa Tao!
(12) For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
(13) Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.
(14) Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place,
(15) and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.
(16) In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.
(17) Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
(18) And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
Sino ang kalaban natin?
A: Huwang mong bigyan nang pagkakataon ang kalaban.
(10) Anyone you forgive, I also forgive. And what I have forgiven—if there was anything to forgive—I have forgiven in the sight of Christ for your sake,
(11) in order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes.
Hindi tayo kayang lokohin ni Satan. Bakit?
Anong mga paraan ni Satan para lokohin tayo?
(26) “In your anger do not sin” : Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry,
(27) and do not give the devil a foothold.
Anong mga bagay ang nag-tutulak satin magkasala?
Bakit importanteng magpatawad?
(2) But as for me, my feet had almost slipped; I had nearly lost my foothold.
(3) For I envied the arrogant when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.
Ano ang tinatayuan niya sa situation na ito?
Anong nangyari sa tao dito sa scripture na ito?
B: Bigyan mo ang sarili mo ng advantage
(15) If anyone does attack you, it will not be my doing; whoever attacks you will surrender to you.
Anong mangyayari sa devil kapag inatake niya tayo?
(15) For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet he did not sin.
(16) Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.
Sino ang dapat natin lapitan sa gitna ng pangangailangan? Bakit?
(7) I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
(8) Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.
Anong mangyayari kapag tinatagan natin ang ating yapak?
Ano ang mga posibleng atakihin sa buhay natin ng kaaway?
Mayroon bang hawak na foothold ang kalaban sa buhay mo?
Paano makakatulong si Jesus sa buhay mo dito sa mga area na ito?
Jesus, alam mo ang mga pinagdadaanan ko. Tulungan mo akong magpakatibay. Bigyan mo ako ng lakas para magkaron ng mabuting attitude.
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.