Pagpapakita ng Iyong Pananampalataya
Ang ibig sabihin ng pagpa-Baptize ay paglulubog sa tubig. Sa Bible, maraming tao ang nagpa-baptize para ipakita na nag-decide sila na baguhin ang buhay nila. Nagpapa-baptize ang mga Christians bilang pagsunod kay Jesus, at pagpapakita sa mga tao na sila ay naniniwala kay Jesus.
Ang Baptism sa Bible
(13) Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John.
(14) But John tried to deter him, saying, “I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?”
(15) Jesus replied, “Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.” Then John consented.
(16) As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him.
(17) And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”
Bakit hiniling ni Jesus na siya ay i-baptize?
Anong nangyari nang si Jesus ay nagpa-baptize?
(31) They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.”
(32) Then they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all the others in his house.
(33) At that hour of the night the jailer took them and washed their wounds; then immediately he and all his household were baptized.
Para kanino ang baptism?
Ang Kahulugan ng Baptism?
(4) We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.
(5) For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we will certainly also be united with him in a resurrection like his.
(6) For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body ruled by sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves to sin—
(7) because anyone who has died has been set free from sin.
(8) Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him.
Anong mangyayari kapag tayo ay nagpa-baptize sa tubig? Ano ang ipinapakita nito?
Ang Utos na Magpa-baptize
Bakit dapat natin kailangan magpa-baptize?
(19) Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
(20) and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
(38) Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
(8) “I tell you, whoever publicly acknowledges me before others, the Son of Man will also acknowledge before the angels of God.
Mga Pagpapapala ng Baptism
(11) In him you were also circumcised with a circumcision not performed by human hands. Your whole self ruled by the flesh was put off when you were circumcised by Christ,
(12) having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through your faith in the working of God, who raised him from the dead.
(13) When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,
(14) having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away, nailing it to the cross.
(15) And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.
Maaari kang mag-celebrate at magalak dahil pinalaya ka na ng Diyos sa mga kasalanan mo at mayroon ka nang bagong buhay at katagumpayan (victory) kay Jesus.
Matthew 10:32 (NIV)
(32) “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven.
Romans 10:9-13 (NIV)
(9) If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
(10) For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
(11) As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.”
(12) For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him,
(13) for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
Sa paanong paraan ka mabe-bless kapag pinakita mo ang faith mo sa mga tao?
Ask a Friend
Paki-share ang experience mo nang magpa-baptize ka. Bakit, kalian, at saan ka nagpa-baptize?
Mayroon ka bang ibang tanong tungkol sa baptism?
Kung naniniwala ka kay Jesus pero hindi ka pa na nagpapa-baptize sa tubig, mag-decide ka nang magpa-baptize.
Lord Jesus, tulungan mo ako na maintindihan ang ibig sabihin ng baptism at tulungan mo akong mag-decide na magpa-baptize.
“We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.”