Kahit na si Jesus ay Diyos, Siya ay nagpakumbaba at pumunta dito sa mundo bilang tao upang ma-accomplish ang isang dakila at natatanging plano – na magkaroon tayo ng relasyon sa Diyos. Dahil siya ay nagkatawang-tao, lubos Niyang naiintindihan ang ating mga pinagdaraanan. At dahil siya din ay nagkatawang tao, maiintindihan natin ang Kanyang pagka-Diyos at nilalapit Niya tayo at inuugnay niya tayo sa Ama.
(6) Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
(7) rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.
(8) And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death— even death on a cross!
(9) Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,
(10) that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
(11) and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Bakit Naging Tao si Jesus?
(1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(2) He was with God in the beginning.
(3) Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
(4) In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.
Ano ang sinasabi ng scriptures na ito tungkol sa Salita?
(14) The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
Naging ano ang Salita?
(17) For this reason he had to be made like them, fully human in every way, in order that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people.
(18) Because he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted.
Bakit nagkatawang-tao si Jesus at naging katulad natin?
(14) Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has ascended into heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess.
(15) For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet he did not sin.
(16) Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.
Bakit naiintindihan ni Jesus ang ating mga kahinaan?
Paano Tayo Lalong Magiging Katulad ni Jesus
(16) But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.
(17) Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
(18) And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.
Bakit masasabi natin na kaya nating ipakita ang kapangyarihan at kaluwalhatian ng Panginoon?
(17) This is how love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment: In this world we are like Jesus.
Paano pa tayo pwedeng mamuhay na katulad ni Jesus dito sa mundo?
(12) Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.
(13) And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
(14) You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
Bakit kaya nating gawin ang mga ginawa ni Jesus at iba pang mga mas dakilang bagay?
Ano ang iyong palagay tungkol sa pagiging tao ni Jesus?
Paano nakakatulong ang kaalaman na ito tungkol kay Jesus para lalo ka pang mapalapit sa Kanya?
Lord, salamat at naging tao ka. Dahil dito, meron akong katiyakan na naiintindihan mo ang lahat ng aking pinagdaraanan. Nagkaroon ako ng kapanatagan ngayong alam ko na katulad kita, at sa pamamagitan ng pananampalataya sa iyo, kaya ko maging katulad mo.
So the Word became human and made his home among us. He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness. And we have seen his glory, the glory of the Father’s one and only Son.