Psalm 23:4 (NIV)
(4) Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Psalm 91:3-7 (NIV)
(3) Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence.
(4) He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
(5) You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day,
(6) nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday.
(7) A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.
Psalm 112:7 (NIV)
(7) They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the Lord .
Proverbs 3:24-26 (NIV)
(24) When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.
(25) Have no fear of sudden disaster or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked,
(26) for the Lord will be at your side and will keep your foot from being snared.
Proverbs 31:25 (NIV)
(25) She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.
Matthew 10:28-31 (NIV)
(28) Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.
(29) Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care.
(30) And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
(31) So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.
Acts 18:9-10 (NIV)
(9) One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision: “Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent.
(10) For I am with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you, because I have many people in this city.”
Hebrews 2:14-15 (NIV)
(14) Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might break the power of him who holds the power of death—that is, the devil—
(15) and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death.
1 John 4:17 (NIV)
(17) This is how love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment: In this world we are like Jesus.