Ang Makapangyarihang Pagpapala
Ang pagsamba ay hindi lamang sa pag-awit ng mga kanta tuwing Linggo. Ang pagsamba ay mabisa. Ito ay nakaka-bless at nakapagbabago ng iyong buhay. Ito ay dapat maging paraan ng pamumuhay ng bawat Christian, pati na rin ang sama-samang pagdiriwang ng mga tao ng Diyos.
Ang Worship(Pagsamba) Ay Tungkol Sa Diyos
Bakit natin pinupuri(i-praise) at sinasamba(i-worship) ang Diyos?
(1) Great is the Lord , and most worthy of praise, in the city of our God, his holy mountain.
(1) It is good to praise the Lord and make music to your name, O Most High,
(11) the Lord delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love.
Ang Pagsamba Ay Isang Pagdiriwang
There is something special and powerful about worshipping God together
Psalms 34:3 (NIV)
(3) Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt his name together.
Psalms 102:22 (NIV)
(22) when the peoples and the kingdoms assemble to worship the Lord .
Ano ang mga paraan para i-celebrate at i-praise ang Diyos?
(1) Clap your hands, all you nations; shout to God with cries of joy.
(1) Praise the Lord . Sing to the Lord a new song, his praise in the assembly of his faithful people.
(2) Let Israel rejoice in their Maker; let the people of Zion be glad in their King.
(3) Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with timbrel and harp.
(1) Praise the Lord . Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens.
(2) Praise him for his acts of power; praise him for his surpassing greatness.
(3) Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet, praise him with the harp and lyre,
(4) praise him with timbrel and dancing, praise him with the strings and pipe,
(5) praise him with the clash of cymbals, praise him with resounding cymbals.
(6) Let everything that has breath praise the Lord . Praise the Lord .
Ang Pagsamba(Worship) Ay Isang Lifestyle
Basahin at i-discuss ang sumusunod na verses.
Ano ang ibig sabihin ng pag-worship sa Diyos nang iyong buong buhay?
(37) Jesus replied: “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’
(38) This is the first and greatest commandment.
(1) Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.
(16) Rejoice always,
(17) pray continually,
(18) give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
(23) Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
Ang Pagsamba Ay Isang Powerful Blessing
Ang worship ay isang makapangyarihang pagpapala sa ating buhay! Gusto ng Diyos na i-enjoy natin ang kanyang presence.
(11) You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.
Kapag pinupuri natin ang Diyos, pwede tayong magkaroon ng kagalakan at katagumpayan kahit sa panahong ng kahirapan.
Isaiah 54:1 (NIV)
(1) “Sing, barren woman, you who never bore a child; burst into song, shout for joy, you who were never in labor; because more are the children of the desolate woman than of her who has a husband,” says the Lord .
Isaiah 61:3 (NIV)
(3) and provide for those who grieve in Zion— to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor.
(25) About midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the other prisoners were listening to them.
(26) Suddenly there was such a violent earthquake that the foundations of the prison were shaken. At once all the prison doors flew open, and everyone’s chains came loose.
(27) The jailer woke up, and when he saw the prison doors open, he drew his sword and was about to kill himself because he thought the prisoners had escaped.
(28) But Paul shouted, “Don’t harm yourself! We are all here!”
(29) The jailer called for lights, rushed in and fell trembling before Paul and Silas.
(30) He then brought them out and asked, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?”
(31) They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.”
Paano nabago ng pagpupuri sa Diyos ang situation nila Paul at Silas?
Ask a Friend
Bakit ka nage-enjoy mag-worship?
Nagkaroon ka na ba ng breakthrough habang nagwo-worship?
Paano ba mkakatulong ang pag worship sa iyong buhay?
Paano mo ba gawin ang worship na part na ng iyong lifestyle?
Anong meron sa buhay mo ang pwedeng maging dahilan para i-worship natin si God?
Lord God, I praise you! Napaka wonderful niyo po! Kayo po ang number one sa buhay ko! Salamat po na puwede ko nang I-enjoy ang pag worship kahit kailan. Mahal ko po kayo!
“Jesus replied: ” ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’”